GUARANTEED PRIVATE DEPARTURE: 8 Days Amazing UAE & Egypt Tour
GUARANTEED PRIVATE DEPARTURE: 8 Days Amazing UAE & Egypt Tour – Private Tour Twin Sharing : $2000
- Round trip by Emirates
- 4 Nights Accommodation at Grandeur Hotel
- Private Airport return transfer from Dubai airport t1 or t3
- SIC Full Day Dubai City Tour 08 hours with Dubai museum entry and Full Day guide ( 08 Hours ) with Burj Khalifa at the top normal hours entry ticket – 124th Floor.
- Dune dinner safari on SIC basis (6 pax per jeep)
- Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour on private basis with Grand Mosque visit and Ferrari world Bronze ticket – total tour Duration will be 08 Hours
- Mineral Water bottles per person per day x 04 days x 02 bottles 500 ml
- English speaking guide during the city tours ( Dubai and Abu Dhabi )
- Entrance fees to all the sightseeing listed in your itinerary
- Free WiFi in your van in Egypt
- 3 lunch meals in Egypt
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner cruise on the first day
- 30 minutes Camel Ride
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tipping for Guide, Driver in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Personal expenses (phone call, mini bar, laundry etc)
- Tourism Dirham fee
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Gratuities (recommended) in Egypt
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
Day 1: Dubai
Upon arrival, you will be met and greet at the airport by our local representative. Transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 2: Desert Safari (Breakfast /Dinner )
After breakfast, free at your own leisure till 15.00 – join in four wheel drive excursion “Desert Safari”, which takes you right into the heart of the desert, where you experience the excitement of a roller-coaster tour down the astonishing high dunes. A stop for a breathtaking view of the endless desert will give you an opportunity to watch the sun-set over this tranquil scenery. Here you will get an unique insight into the traditional life of the Bedouins like camel riding, henna painting, shisha, dress in Arabic in Arabic costume, BBQ dinner, tanoura dance and belly dance show. Back to Hotel for your well deserved rest.
Noted: Light sportswear is recommended.
Day 3: Full Day Dubai City Tour
This morning, drive through the city of Dubai, also known as the City of Gold, where you will explore a contrast between the past and the present. The journey begins at the Dubai creek area You will pass by the Jumeirah Mosque which shows the beauty of Islamic architecture (the mosque can only be visited on Thu and Sun at 1000hs with prior reservation) and continues along the Jumeriah beach road, which is the most luxurious urban area in Dubai. You will pass by Mercato themed shopping mall and stop for photographs near the Burj Al Arab. Then head along the skyscraper area of Sheikh Zayed Road, also known as little Manhattan, where you will pass by the Emirates Towers and Dubai World Trade Center. Heading along the Zabeel Road, you will pass by the palace of Sheikh Mohammed as well as the Sheikh Rashid Palace. Passing by the Al Bastakiya. old-wind tower houses, which were built by the wealthy merchants of the past. Next stop takes you to the historical Al Fahidi Fort, which has been converted into Dubai Museum. Continue the journey to the Gold Souk and Spice Souk for some shopping. Your tour is not complete without a visit to the world. tallest building, Burj Khalifa. Back to Hotel for your well deserved rest.
Day 4: Abu Dhabi Tour + Ferrari World
A full day tour to Abu Dhabi the capital of the United Arab Emirates which is situated about 170km south-west of Dubai. The first landmark is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (ladies will be asked to dress up in the local dress which will be provided at the entrance). Once inside the mosque you will admire the amazing marble artwork as well as the largest woven carpet of the world. Then proceed to the city center to see the historical past which has been renovated AL HUSN PALACE – now home of the Center for Documentation and Research. Drive along the beautiful corniche gives a magnificent view of the city. At the end of that road, you will pass the Emirates Palace Hotel, which is an outstanding 5* deluxe property and favorite place for royal weddings and celebrities. Next, a must visit site – Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the largest indoor and first Ferrari theme park. The park hosts more than 20 unique rides and attractions for visitors of all age’s interests. From speed thrill rides to the world most advanced simulators and family friendly attractions. In addition, there is a wide variety of Italian restaurants, unique shopping experiences and dedicated entertainment. Back to hotel for your well deserved rest.
Day 5: Dubai – Cairo
Free at your own leisure untill departure transfer to the airport for international flight to Cairo. Transfer to Hotel after clearing of immigration. Overnight in Cairo