9-Day USA, Canada East Coast Vacation
SGD $2850 per person
- Round trip by Emirates
- 8 nights hotel accommodations
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport pick up from JFK/LGA/EWR and drop off on the last day. Complimentary transfer (excluded service fee $8/per person) is available between 8:30am and 10:00pm. Outside this time, guests will be charged $120 (first 1-2 guests) and $10 for each additional guest.
- Tour guide Level 2: semi-guided tour
- The tour will either go to Maid of Mist & Niagara Falls Adventure Movie (US side) or Hornblower Niagara Cruise & Niagara falls Imax (Canadian side). Depends on traffic and attraction open time.
- All meals and drinks during the trip.
- A mandatory service fees: Minimum $8 / day / person should be paid in cash to tour guide and the bus driver as a service fee. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $8 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $32.
- Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- Any private expenses
Day 1: New York
Day 2: New York
Day 3: New York - Philadelphia – Washington DC
Day 4: Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
Day 5: Niagara Falls – Niagara Falls Canada – Toronto
Day 6: Toronto – Montreal
Day 7: Montreal – Quebec – Boston
Summer Schedule: April – December
- In the morning, we will leave Montreal and drive to the nearby city of Quebec City, QC, one of the oldest cities in North America. In addition to touring the city, we will visit the Place Royale. We will also get a chance to take pictures at Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Quebec, the famous Chateau Frontenac Hotel, and the Parliament Building. After the conclusion of our tour, we will head back across the border back into the US, making our way to Boston, MA in time for a Lobster Dinner. After, we will head back for Boston.
Winter Schedule: January – March
- We will have a short stay at duty-free stores, then head to Boston. Upon your arrival, it’s time for dinner and you will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast.
- In case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, you may have other meals instead of the lobster dinner.
- Quebec tours are not available from Dec 30 to Mar 16. And during the Winter time, customers will have a short stay at duty-free stores, then head to Boston.
Day 8: Boston
Today we will take a city tour of Boston, beginning with Trinity Church. Next we will explore the campuses of Harvard University and MIT. Then we will take a relaxing Boston Harbor Cruise giving us a breathtaking view of the city from the water. After spending the day in Boston, day at your leisure.