6D5N Dubai & Abu Dhabi
SGD $1150 per person
6D5N Stay at 4* Citymax Hotel + Full Board + Guided Tour (Worth of S$1500)
- 5 nights accommodation in double rooms at the above mentioned hotel
- Meal Plan on Bed & Breakfast basis – Day 2 onwards at staying hotel
- 2 Lunches at local Indian restaurant(standard Indian meals) – Day 3 & 4
- 2 Dinners at local Indian restaurant(standard Indian meals) – Day 3 & 4
- Arrival transfer from Dubai International airport to staying hotel on Pvt basis by A/c Mini Van
- Meet & Greet assistance by SNTTA representative upon arrival
- Half day Miracle Garden & Butterfly Garden visit with entry ticket and transfers from & to staying hotel
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner – 1 Exclusive vehicle for 6 pax
- Full day city tour of Dubai on Pvt basis & services of English speaking guide for the tour
- Burj Khalifa visit with entry ticket(124th Floor Observatory/Normal Time) combined with Full day city tour of Dubai
- Full day city tour of Abu Dhabi on Pvt basis & services of English speaking guide for the tour
- Ferrari World visit with Bronze admission entry ticket combined with Full day city tour of Abu Dhabi
- Half day Global Village visit with entry ticket and transfers from & to staying hotel
- Dhow Cruise with dinner on sharing basis and transfers on Pvt basis – Deira/Bur Dubai Creek
- Departure transfers to Dubai International Airport on Pvt basis A/c Mini Van
- 2 x 500ml bottle of mineral water per person for all tours & transfers
- Applicable taxes
- Tourism Dirhams
DAY 1: Dubai
Upon arrival, you will be met and greet at the airport by our local representative. Transfer to hotel for check in.
DAY 2: Desert Safari (Breakfast /Dinner )
After breakfast, visit the miracle garden and butterfly garden before joining in four wheel drive excursion “Desert Safari”, which takes you right into the heart of the desert, where you experience the excitement of a roller-coaster tour down the astonishing high dunes. A stop for a breathtaking view of the endless desert will give you an opportunity to watch the sun-set over this tranquil scenery. Here you will get an unique insight into the traditional life of the Bedouins like camel riding, henna painting, shisha, dress in Arabic in Arabic costume, BBQ dinner, tanoura dance and belly dance show. Back to Hotel for your well deserved rest.
Note: Light sportswear is recommended.
Day 3 : Full Day Dubai City Tour (Breakfast/Lunch/ Dinner)
This morning, drive through the city of Dubai, also known as the City of Gold, where you will explore a contrast between the past and the present. The journey begins at the Dubai creek area You will pass by the Jumeirah Mosque which shows the beauty of Islamic architecture (the mosque can only be visited on Thu and Sun at 1000hs with prior reservation) and continues along the Jumeriah beach road, which is the most luxurious urban area in Dubai. You will pass by Mercato themed shopping mall and stop for photographs near the Burj Al Arab. Then head along the skyscraper area of Sheikh Zayed Road, also known as little Manhattan, where you will pass by the Emirates Towers and Dubai World Trade Centre. Heading along the Zabeel Road, you will pass by the palace of Sheikh Mohammed as well as the Sheikh Rashid Palace. Passing by the Al Bastakiya. old-wind tower houses, which were built by the wealthy merchants of the past. Next stop takes you to the historical Al Fahidi Fort, which has been converted into Dubai Museum. Continue the journey to the Gold Souk and Spice Souk for some shopping. Your tour is not complete without a visit to the world. tallest building, Burj Khalifa. Back to Hotel for your well deserved rest.
Day 4: Abu Dhabi Tour with lunch + Ferrari World (Breakfast / Lunch/Dinner)
A full day tour to Abu Dhabi the capital of the United Arab Emirates which is situated about 170km south-west of Dubai. The first landmark is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (ladies will be asked to dress up in the local dress which will be provided at the entrance). Once inside the mosque you will admire the amazing marble artwork as well as the largest woven carpet of the world. Then proceed to the city centre to see the historical past which has been renovated AL HUSN PALACE – now home of the Centre for Documentation and Research. Drive along the beautiful corniche gives a magnificent view of the city. At the end of that road, you will pass the Emirates Palace Hotel, which is an outstanding 5* deluxe property and favourite place for royal weddings and celebrities. Next, a must visit site – Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the largest indoor and first Ferrari theme park. The park hosts more than 20 unique rides and attractions for visitors of all age’s interests. From speed thrill rides to the world most advanced simulators and family friendly attractions. In addition, there is a wide variety of Italian restaurants, unique shopping experiences and dedicated entertainment. Back to hotel for your well deserved rest.
Day 5: Dubai(Breakfast/Dinner)
Breakfast at Hotel. Visit the Global Village and go for a boat cruise before transfer to Dhow Dinner Cruise in late noon.