4D3N Fascinating Myanmar
SGD $800 per pax
- First class hotel + guided tour (WORTH $1120)
- Round trip by Singapore Airlines
- 3 night accommodation at East Hotel on base sharing on DBL or Twin occupancy
- Meals service- breakfast only
- English Speaking Guide service daily included
- All transfers and excursions with PRIVATE air-conditioned vehicles
- Zone fees & Entrance Fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Boat trip included where mentioned in the program
- Drinking water and snow towels during excursions
- Arrival and Departure Gifts (Comp)
- Meals service for Lunch and Dinner
- All other personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel insurance
- Any other items not mentioned
Day 1: Yangon Arrival
Day 2: Yangon Full Day Sightseeing Meal: B
English speaking guide will be meeting you at East Hotel. We then heading to starting point at Sule Pagoda, Mahabandolla Park. From here, you will do short walking tour inclusive of:Independent Monument, Central Telegraph Office, High Court, Custom House, Strand Hotel. History of Yangon, learn about incredible history of Yangon, Ancient Kings and beautiful Pagodas, Colonization, the rise of rubber, timber and rice trade and Myanmar in WWII.
We then drive to Botataung Pagoda. Before lunch break, we drive back to the downtown center and visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market (closed on Monday and Public Holidays) to see Myanmar’s wide range of handicrafts. Lunch break either at hotel (or) local restaurant. In the afternoon, we visit to Lake Kandawgyi (Royal) to take photographs over the lake towards Shwedagon and then, we drive to visit to the famous Shwedagon Pagoda, whose recognizable golden stupa dominates the city’s skyline. The most sacred Buddhist pagoda in Myanmar, the Shwedagon is believed to be over 2,500 years old and its central stupa is surrounded by a wealth of intricately decorated buildings and statues. Believed to hold the relics of past Buddhas, the pagoda is a popular shrine for local pilgrims, making it a fascinating spot at which to enjoy the late afternoon sunset.
Later, return to your hotel accommodation @ East Hotel.
Day 3: Yangon 2nd Full Day Sightseeing Meal: B
Day 4: Yangon - Departure
Transfer to Yangon International airport for your departure.