16D15N Best of Europe
SGD $3090 per person
- Roundtrip by Qatar Airways
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities > The services of an experienced tour manager.
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary – expertly planned to maximise their time to visit iconic and must-see sites in each city (optional excursions also available).
- Daily continental breakfast (for all other meals, we offer assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants).
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver
What’s not included in the tour price
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €5 per person per day (€3 for the tour manager and €2 for the driver), which will be collected by the tour manager whilst on tour.
- All optional activities, tours and attraction tickets not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.).
- City entrance fees + taxes
Day 1: Paris
Meet and greet upon arrival at Paris Airport and transfer to your Hotel. Check in Hotel (1400hrs). Rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening proceed for Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2: Paris→Reims→Luxembourg
Enjoy France’s Champagne region of Reims, see the city’s historic cathedral. Your next destination is the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, highlights include the Pont Adolphe and Place de Constitution.
Overnight in Luxembourg
Day 3: Luxembourg→Trier→Koblenz→Frankfurt (B)
Discovery of Germany begins in Trier, see Karl Marx Haus Museum, the cathedral and Porta Nigra. Travel to Koblenz, via Rüdesheim to Frankfurt am Main, explore the charming Römerberg plaza.
Overnight in Frankfurt
Day 4: Frankfurt→Bonn→Cologne→Amsterdam (B)
Stroll past Bonn’s town hall and the renowned musician Ludwig van Beethoven house of birth. Next it’s on to Cologne to explore the Gothic cathedral and the best-loved shopping streets in Germany.
Overnight in Amsterdam
Day 5: Amsterdam→Zaanse Schans→Amsterdam (B)
Experience Dutch heritage at Zaanse Schans open air museum (entrance ticket at your own expense): see clogs or wooden shoes being made. Return to Amsterdam to visit Dam Square, the splendid Royal Palace and a diamond factory.
Overnight in Amsterdam
Day 6: Amsterdam→Brussels→Paris (B)
Visiting Brussels the centre of the European Union, you’ll see the Atomium monument, City Hall, the Grand Place and the legendary Manneken Pis statue. Along the way sample a delicious Belgian waffle. Overnight in Paris
Day 7: Paris→Versailles→Paris (B)
Explore the breathtaking sights of Paris: Champs Élysées, Place de la Concorde, Arc de Triomphe and Napoleon’s tomb at L’Hôtel National des Invalides. After you’ll visit the opulent Palace of Versailles (entrance ticket at your own expense). Overnight in Paris
Day 8: Paris (B)
Today you’ll visit the Louvre art museum (entrance ticket at your own expense), see the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci. Afternoon free to visit Notre-Dame Cathedral or shop at department stores Galerie Lafayette and Printemps. Overnight in Paris
Day 9: Paris→Lucerne (B)
Enjoy a scenic journey from Paris to the Swiss Alps. At the picturesque city of Lucerne you’ll see Chapel Bridge and the Water Tower, with free time to shop or take pictures.
Overnight in Lucerne
Day 10: Lucerne→Milan→Verona→Venice (B)
Visit Milan, the fashion capital of Europe and see: Cathedral Square, Gothic Cathedral and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. At Verona, the romantic home of Romeo and Juliet, see the Roman arena and Juliet’s balcony. Overnight in Venice
Day 11: Venice→Rome (B)
Explore the magical city of Venice with a local guide. Begin with a waterbus ride to San Marco Island, see Basilica di San Marco, Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, Grand Canal and a demonstration by Murano glassblowers. Overnight in Rome
Day 12: Rome→Vatican→Florence (B)
Our day in Rome starts with a visit to Vatican City, exploring St. Peter’s Basilica. Next you’ll see: the iconic Trevi Fountain, followed by free time to see unrivalled Roman relics including the Coliseum (entrance ticket at your own expense) and Arch of Constantine. Overnight in Florence
Day 13: Florence→Pisa→Genoa/San Remo (B)
Explore Florence: starting with a demonstration of traditional leather working, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza del Duomo, Campanile Tower and Uffizi Gallery. At Pisa see the iconic Leaning Tower, Cathedral and Baptistery. Overnight in Genoa
Day 14: Genoa/San Remo→Monte-Carlo→Nice→Cannes→Avignon (B)
Enjoy the breathtaking views with a sightseeing tour of the Prince’s Palace, Courthouse, Cathedral, Oceanographic Museum and a tour of the Fragonard Perfume Factory. Next it’s free time in Nice before continuing to Cannes. Overnight in Avignon
Day 15: Avignon→Paris (B)
Sit back and enjoy great views of the changing rural charms of the French countryside on the journey north to Paris, where your tour ends.
Overnight in Paris
Day 16: Paris(B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to the airport