11D10N Taste of Europe
SGD $2750 per person
- Roundtrip by Qatar Airways
- One way flight from London to Paris on British Airways inclu tax.
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities > The services of an experienced tour manager.
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary – expertly planned to maximise their time to visit iconic and must-see sites in each city (optional excursions also available).
- Daily continental breakfast (for all other meals, we offer assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants).
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver
What’s not included in the tour price
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €5 per person per day (€3 for the tour manager and €2 for the driver), which will be collected by the tour manager whilst on tour.
- All optional activities, tours and attraction tickets not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.).
- City entrance fees + taxes
Day 1: London
Meet and greet upon arrival at Paris Airport and transfer to your Hotel. Check in Hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening proceed for Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: London (B)
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We’ll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial. We head to St James’ Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen’s Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard. Your guide will be happy to give you suggestions for lunch and transfer to airport. Once arrival at Paris airport, Meet and greet upon arrival at Paris Airport and transfer to your Hotel. Check in Hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening proceed for Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
First class luxury motor coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide, Panoramic tour of London, including Parliament Square, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey. Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, Exclusive to Evan Evans Tours: Vox Radioguide system and FREE WiFi
Day 3: London - Paris
Meet and greet upon arrival at Paris Airport and transfer to your Hotel. Check in Hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Paris
Day 4: Paris-Lucerne (B)
Enjoy a scenic journey to the Swiss Alps from Paris. At the picturesque city of Lucerne you’ll get to visit the Chapel Bridge and the Water Tower, with free time to shop or take pictures.
Overnight in or outside Lucerne
Day 5: Lucerne-Milan-Verona-Venice (B)
Visit Milan, the fashion capital of Europe and explore it’s many different world famous landmarks such as the Cathedral Square, Gothic Cathedral and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Return to your coach and travel to Verona, the romantic city known for being the home of Romeo and Juliet, visit the Roman arena and be enchanted by a visit to Juliet’s balcony.
Overnight in Venice or nearby city.
Day 6: Venice-Rome (B)
Explore the magical city of Venice with a local guide. Begin your visit by taking a boat to the beautiful San Marco Island, see the Basilica di San Marco, the Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, the Grand Canal and witness a demonstration by Murano glassblowers.
Overnight in Rome or nearby city
Day 7: Rome-Vatican City-Florence (B)
Your day in Rome will start with a visit to Vatican City where you will have the unique opportunity to ponder upon the beauty of St. Peter’s Basilica. Next make your way through the streets of Rome and visit the Trevi Fountain and explore the Roman relics such as the Coliseum (entrance ticket at your own expense) and the Arch of Constantine.
Overnight in Florence or nearby city
Day 8: Florence-Pisa-Genoa/San Remo (B)
Discover Florence and all it’s unique wonders with a demonstration of traditional leather working, a visit to the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza del Duomo, Campanile Tower and the Uffizi Gallery. Next, you’ll make your way to Pisa to visit the iconic Leaning Tower, the Cathedral and Baptistery.
Overnight in Genoa or nearby San Remo
Day 9: Genoa/San Remo-Monaco-Nice-Cannes-Avignon (B)
Enjoy breathtaking views with a sightseeing tour of the Prince’s Palace, Courthouse, Cathedral, Oceanographic Museum and a tour of the Fragonard Perfume Factory. Enjoy some free time in Nice before heading off to Cannes.
Overnight in Avignon or nearby city, if post tour option is chosen
Day 10: Avignon-Paris (B)
Sit back and enjoy great views of the changing rural landscapes of the French countryside on your journey back to Paris. Overnight in Paris